Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

It has been a busy weekend

So, Saturday night our neighbors invited us to their pool party they were having with their church group. I was excited, because I need some sun and Khloe has been pretty good when we have taken her to the pool. Well, I guess there was too much going on for little miss Khloe, because she did not want to have anything to do with anyone or anything other than mommy:) So rather than getting to enjoy the pool and sun, I held her most of the time.

Then Sunday came around and we had to go to church. She has been going to church since she was nine weeks, and she does not enjoy the nursery! When I volunteer during first service, I have to hold her the whole time because she constantly cries and is mad (so I'm not much help) and then during second service Marti holds her (she is also a volunteer). Many moms tell me Khloe's behavior is typical and she will out grow it soon. Later that evening we had a small storm and blew out ours and several neighbors electricity! So from about 8PM-3AM we had no electricity. Khloe DID NOT LIKE THAT!!! She could not understand why it was so dark and the lights were not on. So I stayed outside with her until about 11 which then she finally went to bed for the night. Luckily our house did not get too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment