Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

11 weeks old







Wow, time has flown by fast! Khloe is 11 weeks old and growing like a weed. It is so amazing to watch her grow from the size of a peanut to 24 inches in about a year. God is wonderful and knows what he is doing. I never imagined a child could bring me such joy and happiness. A lot has changed since her arrival and many things will continue to change. Every week brings new enjoyments. Today when she was playing in her bouncy seat it seemed she had gotten bigger since last night. She has almost out grown size 1 diapers and she is starting to fit into her 3 month outfits! Khloe loves to stand up and practice walking; she also is quite a talker at times. Nana and I have taught her how to say "o" and then she will do a little monkey talking. Her and daddy have had many monkey conversations which are enjoyable to watch. She also loves to be outside. We usually go out late in the evening when it's cool. She hasn't been to crazy about her carseat, so I try to aviod taking her anywhere if at all possible, unless someone sits in the back with her. She is starting to eat 6 ounces consistently during feedings and Nutramigen along with gripe water and gas medicine in every bottle seems to help with the fussiness.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you have a blog now! I've been wondering how you guys are! Now I get to watch Kloe grow on your blog! So excited! Keep those posts coming!

    ReplyDelete