Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

GO Khloe GO!!

Can you believe Khloe is already 10 months? I look at her everyday and think to myself, "where has the time gone?" She truly is a blessing from God; I can not image life without her, or without Chet. I love watching her grow and learning new things. Is she walking yet? No. But, she is down to taking only two bottles a day (for the most part). There was a stomach bug going around and she caught it, so her appetite has been a little off. It is amazing how much a cold, teething, or anything can mess a schedule up! Speaking of teething, we now have 8 teeth!!! YAY! She eats pretty much what we eat! I normally give her oatmeal, eggs, or pancakes in the morning with fruit, for lunch as well as dinner I try to do protein and veggie with some carbs. Chicken, veal, lamb, quail, pasta, carrots, green beans, crackers (her favorite), potatoes, beans, asparagus, avocados, soups, etc. She will eat anything I put in front of her! And sweets? Yes, she loves them all!! She is doing very well with her sippy cup too! Of course, I stick to water most of the time. She does not care for juice, but she does like club soda-which is Chet's choice of drink!

I have enrolled her in a Mother's Day Out program at our church. So, Fridays from 9-2 I can go do my errands and have "me" time. We still are very active with The Little Gym. We go Tuesday's at 11 and now she has moved up to the Birds class!! I feel The Little Gym has really made Khloe feel "secure and safe" with exploring. She is my little dare devil! She is not afraid to do anything, and at the gym Mrs. Stephanie embraces it which I think gives Khloe more self-confidence. Of course, at the house, or anywhere for that matter, Khloe DOES NOT live in a bubble. She is still learning not everything feels good! I can not protect Khloe from everything, especially when it comes to exploring, such as crawling and climbing and getting into pots and pans and drawers! Khloe is always on the go and if you think I sit at home and watch soap operas all day, YOU ARE WRONG!!! Khloe is ALWAYS up to something, she never sits still (literally), AND is into everything! She pulls up on everything, even walls and loves to climb up the stairs! I look forward to her two naps a day.

This weather has been wonderful! I love being outside with Khloe. It puts us both in a better mood and I think she sleeps better when she has been exposed to the sun. I can not wait for summer!

Khloe is talking up a storm! Book, bye (and waving on demand), ball (her favorite), momma, dada (her favorite), nana, the sound of g which is for Gabby her friend, bath, ba for bottle, and mo for elmo! And she shakes her head back and forth for no! HAHA!! And babbling? Of course! All the time! Never a quite moment!

She loves to play peek-a-boo, clap, bang objects together, roll the ball to you, take items out of anything, and test my response when she is around the fireplace!

She currently weighs about 20 pds and about 30 inches tall! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment