Wow! Life has been so busy the past few months! It is easy for me to keep up with facebook because I load most the pics from my phone and updating the status only takes a minute; however the blog harder for me:( Khloe had a great Christmas in Cancun. I must admit I was crazy for taking a 9 day vacation with a 7 month old!!! Overall, Khloe did great! We took my mom and sister with us to help me out, they did great! My mom would take Khloe up to the room for naps and watch her at night so Chet and I could enjoy our time together. I do not know what I would have done if it had not been for mom!!! The only thing that was truly awful was night sleeping. Khloe had a cold, so she could barely breathe and then picked up a horrible cough! And of course she slept with us, because I did not trust the baby bed the hotel offered us. Khloe still has not got back to sleeping in her bed!! HELP!!!
She is now pretty much on toddler food! She does not like baby food! She takes 3-4 6oz bottles during the day plus 3 meals. She will try anything we give her and loves mostly everything! She eats: avocados, pasta, rice (one of her favorites), egg yolk, Mandarin oranges (another favorite), strawberries, cherry tomatoes, chicken(I give her little pieces), mash potatoes, carrots, cucumber, ham, sausage. She also loves cherry turnovers along with anything sweet. She also likes to drink club soda...just like her daddy! I give her anything (except fish and seafood) we eat and Gerber toddler food! She loves it!!
She is sitting up by herself 100% and crawling all over the place (even on the stone floors)! She is pulling up on the furniture, mommy, daddy, and of course her crib! She loves to clap and loves to scream!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great to hear from you again! :) I've really been thinking about you a lot lately! Sounds like little Khloe is a busy girl! :) Love to you all!
ReplyDelete