
To all my viewers, I apologize for making you wait so long. Every time I start to blog, something else pops up. Since it has been OVER a month since I have last posted many things have changed.
Khloe hit a regression period at 3.5 months and started acting like a newborn. She stopped rolling over, started eating twice during the night, and wanted to be held all the time. She also went from eating about 30 oz a day to about 10 oz a day. I was stressing out, I must say. After I did a little research, I realized this was common and there was nothing to worry about. After about a month of these sudden changes, she is now eating like a horse, rolling over, and gradually stopped feeding at night.
Khloe is also a big girl now:) She is eating baby food and LOVING it! I am loving it too! About two weeks ago I noticed the colicky Khloe disappear!!! She still is cranky in the evenings, but it is nothing like it use to be. I guess starting her on baby food has helped. I mix it with cereal and get it very chuncky. The more chunky, the less of a mess:) She eats two meals a day. For brunch she eats green beans and for supper she eats sweet potatoes, carrots, or squash!! She also loves drinking from a plastic cup. I can sit it between her legs in the tub and she will bring it up to her mouth (it is so amazing to watch). She also thinks she can feed herself with the spoon, which normally ends up her screaming because she used it wrong:( She is also off that expensive formula and back on Similac. So far we have not encountered any issues.
Another highlight, we purchased a DVD player for the headrest so she will not scream in the car; so far it has worked about 75% of the time. She watches Baby Einstein, which she seems to enjoy!
We finally had professional pictures done!! I was told by many moms to wait until they are 4 months because you get a sense of their personality; they turned out great!!! Pictures to follow later.
She is now sleeping 100% in her own bed. We purchased a mobile for her entertainment purposes and it has seemed to work:) I do not have to rock her a much and when she wakes up she has something to look at.
As for me, I have 6 more pounds to lose and love motherhood. I feel my relationship with the Lord has grown and I have more compassion for my neighbors. Loving a child is a different love than for your spouse, parent, or anyone else. I actually can comprehend how God can love everyone, even the evil (although he is probably very disappointed).
She has also found her feet and her left ear! I love watching her grow!

HURRAY for updates! Glad to hear the newest with Kloe! Thanks for all the great pics too! :) She's growing fast! Seems like yesterday we were both pregnant!
ReplyDelete