Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting ready for the big day!!!

I can not believe how close it is to her first birthday!! I get so emotional when I begin to think about it! How could a year go by so fast? As much as I enjoy watching her reach new milestones, I want to keep her small forever. I, at times, do not want her to become independent. Oh, be these past 11 months have been enjoyable. Everyday is better than the last and everyday I love her more than the last. I am so grateful God have given me the gift of a child. I have truly enjoyed being a mommy. So, here I am planning her first party! I never thought how much planning could be involved! The more I think about it, the more I want to do! Of course, it is going to be an Elmo party, her favorite! She is still not walking, but she is cruising all over the place! She is only receiving two bottles- morning and night. Most of the time she only eats a few ounces of each. Life is getting easier day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment