Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and more
















Saturday we went to the Firsco RoughRiders pumpkin patch and Khloe LOVED it!! I can hardly believe Khloe will 6 months next week!!! Life has flown by!
Khloe has two bottom teeth...which we never thought would come through. She had started teething since August and I began to think I was crazy because nothing was coming through and finally one day I felt one bottom tooth (very exciting) and then 2 days later I felt the second!! YAY!! I would have to say the teething experience for Khloe was just as bad a the colic! Since the teeth have broke through and the pain has went away, she is a new kid!! Calm, entertains herself, no fussiness, happy go lucky!!! FINALLY!! I thought the day would NEVER come.
Some new things:
  • She LOVES to give kisses!! Opens the mouth wide and leans in to your face!! I love it!! It is the best feeling in the world, slobber and all!
  • Started giving her Gerber banana puffs and she eats them like crazy! Once they are in her mouth, they become very mushy and continue to break down...so far no choking problems:) We take them everywhere with us and you can usually find them all over the floor in our house!
  • She has tried many regular foods, we make sure they are mushy before we give them to us..she has tried grapes, strawberries, beans and rice (mexican which she loves), chicken, fries, bread, etc.
  • She can sit up for a few seconds without support AND has the urge to sit up!
  • She scoots everywhere, so she could possibly start crawling anytime!!
  • She does not like on her back, she always rolls on her stomach to play
  • She can roll both ways
  • Transfer objects from one hand to another
  • Tries to grab at objects to bring them closer to her
  • Loves to try to drink from a sippie cup...it is also a good toy to entertain her
  • She now gets upset if you take a toy away from her
  • She is beginning to respond to her own name
  • She is a talker
  • she has also found her scream

Beginning in November Khloe will start taking swim lessons since she loves the water. She will also start a sign language class!

Since we have the DVD player in the car, car rides are great!!

1 comment: